- Who watched the Super Bowl? I did. I found myself hoping the Seahawks would win. When they didn’t, I was a bit bummed. Oh well. The commercials were terrible. Why not feed America’s anxiety for its children, Nationwide? That was terrible. I don’t need to write anymore about it, because Mollie Ziegler Hemmingway already did.
- This morning we were derailed by the following math problem, and it wasn’t because we didn’t know how to do it.
Caesar’s legion had an inventory of 2400 pairs of thongs. If they normally wear out 30 percent of their supply by the end of the year, how many pairs of thongs remain at the end of the year?
HAHAHAHA! Oh yes, this is a great problem for a 13 year old boy!
- I am finally putting all my Christmas dishes away.
- My daughter has made a decision to go to college. She is going to go to the same place as her brother. Her plan right now is to study communications, but we all know how many times college kids switch their majors. It is actually a good fit for her. The college has a good communication program. She doesn’t want to be in front of a camera, she wants to be behind it. We will see.
- My husband is getting a lot of phone calls about job interviews. He hasn’t been interested in many of them. The one that did interest him was 100% travel. Hello? We have already done that, thank you very much. All of the interest has given him more confidence. We don’t want the call for the perfect job to come in until June anyway.
- This week is going to be less busy than last week, thank goodness. I hope the February blahs don’t get me down this year. Last year, I flew out to Washington State to be with my mom. I miss her.