1. If you could be a fugitive from the law for whatever reason, what would your crime be? Hmmm..I am basically a rule follower. It stresses me out to go against the rules. I really have no idea. Boring, I know.
2. How long do you think you will be a military family? As my husband would say, somewhere between 2 and 10 more years. My husband has his 20th year anniversary this month. Last night, he was retiring in 2 years. Last week, he was going to wait and see if “they” give him a good next job. So, it depends on the day really.
3. What is your favorite recipe? Anything that someone else cooks. I would say that I am a good cook, but I don’t really enjoy it anymore. I hate spending a hour or more cooking something delicious just to watch my children annihilate it in 10 minutes. I have a pretty good salmon recipe, and I love my Cookie Dough Truffles.
4. What would you want your last five words to be when you leave this life? I am going home now!
5. Where do you hope to retire? Where there is a good job for my husband. I hope that is here in Washington. I love everything about Washington except the politics. It doesn’t get much more beautiful than here especially when the sun is shining.