I was so honored to be given an award for Blogging With a Purpose by my friend over at JETIHOJA Academy. I was really touched to read what she said about my blog.
I am supposed to put the little award button on my blog, and I can’t for the life of me figure out how to do it. Maybe WordPress doens’t allow it? I don’t know. I know that I feel a little silly and incompetent right now. LOL
Well, the rules are to award five other bloggers. I feel like I have been tagging the same people over and over again because my blog world is so small. So, I thought that I would introduce you guys to some blogs that I read of people that I don’t know, but find myself going there over and over again for encouragement or politics or whatever. I would be way too shy to tell them that I am awarding them with an award that I can’t even figure out how to post on my own blog. (Yes, I have been struggling with this since Friday, and I have now thrown the white flag.) So, on to the blogs…
1. Spunky Homeschool. Spunky doesn’t not blog much anymore. She came out for a little while for the Michigan primary. She has left her blog up, and I find a lot of her old posts encouraging and informative.
2. Guilt free Homeschooling. I need this blog a lot. I wish that she was a little more active. I am sure that we all have a little guilt now and then. Let us be guilt free together! 🙂
3. Spousebuzz. This is a military spouse blog. I know that most of my readers are not military, but they can be quite comical sometimes over there. And, if anyone does happen to swing by here that is military, they can be informative.
4. Eduwonk. Again this isn’t a homeschool blog, but he is very up to date on issues of education. Even though I homeschool I like to know what is going on in the public education system. After all, it is my tax dollars that pay for it. (eek..letting my politics show through a little. *sorry*)
5. Homeschool Buzz. Kind of a hodgepodge of it all when it comes to homeschool stuff.
Thank you, Tina, for the award. I wish that I was more blog savvy. I am really honored that people are stopping by and reading my blog. I have been having a lot of fun lately, and I hope that you all keep coming by.
Edit: Thank you, Donna! I couldn’t have added the picture without your help!